We are really proud that UGEARS gained an opportunity to participate in Kshitij 2017 – the annual techno-management symposium of Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur, India.
This is where amazing developments in diverse fields of science and technology from all over the world are exhibited among the students from various IIT's which is regarded as India's best universities.
Place: Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Date: 27th - 29th January, 2017
It would be our pleasure to present UGEARS wooden self-propelled models in India, to share experience and ideas behind, to encourage the students nationwide as well as to meet partners which are interested in partnership with UGEARS in India.
Statistics of Kshitij:
- Largest techno-management symposium in Asia.
- More than 70,000 participation from India and abroad annually.
- Patronage and association by UNESCO, SAYEN/CEE and UNICEF.
- Prize Money worth over INR 6.5 Million.
- Association from various renowned institutions like ACM, ASCE, IMechE, IEEE and ASME.
- 1,40,000+ followers on social media
- Over 10 Million clicks on official website (www.ktj.in).
- 13 glorious years of India's leading college fest.
The symposium has brought in many exhibits from across the globe. The latest list include ERWIN (Emotional Robot with Intelligent Network, UK), MARC (Multi-Actuated Robotic Companion) the 3D Printed robot (USA), Talking Mouth Robot (Japan), Automated ChessV2 (India), Roboshow (USA), Miniature Models (India), ThisPlay3D (Australia), Face Android (Italy), Nao Robot (New Zealand) and many more.
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, the oldest and the largest among the IIT’s, is one of the premier engineering institutions in the world. Over the years, this celebrated abode of knowledge has produced numerous technological innovations which were applauded and appreciated worldwide.
Kshitij fest 2017 provides the technically inclined youth a national-level platform for a confluence of students, academia and the industry.